Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today, July 7, is my best friend’s birthday. I want to wish my friend a very happy birthday.

I met this friend a long time ago and we both grew up together. This friend gives real meaning for the word “friendship”. Participated in my happiness. Participated in my sorrow. Never always said ‘yes’. Never always said ‘no’. When I deserved some butt-kicking, this friend did not hesitate to kick.

When I was gravely ill, this friend helped me a lot. Words cannot express my appreciation.

Want to wish this friend “Happy Birthday” every year on this day, for another 100 years.

Here is a birthday poem quote:

Happy birthday my best friend,
Amazing times, we always spend.
Laughter and jokes are common place,
Since we built that solid base.

(I have purposely used the gender free word (friend).)

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday to the friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ersa. I will certainly convey your birthday wishes to my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known that friend since the day I was born.

    Happy Birthday To You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks The Cagey Bee. I will convey your birthday greetings to my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...very sweet. Your best friend is one of my best friends as well.

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks JaGo. I will convey your birthday greetings to our friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that a true friend is unbeatable by any other person!I have 3 best friends(see, I'm luckier than you :P). And I rely on them for everything. No one can replace them.
    I'd like to wish your best friend next year on his/her birthday.

    ReplyDelete