Sunday, March 5, 2017

Airhead

A short while ago I went to Seattle. It was pouring rain there. After landing in Seattle at 9 PM, I went to the car rental place. There was only one girl in the counter. I finished the written formalities. I then informed her I would like to have a foreign automobile and not an American car.
 
She said “sorry we don’t carry any foreign automobiles. We only have American cars. That too only 2 different makes. Toyota and Nissan. Which one would you like”.
 
I said OK. I don’t have any preference.
 
Reminds of the guy who went to a restaurant and demanded: I would like to have some good American food. Do you have any pizza or burrito?
 
Hey, we are proud Americans.

23 comments:

  1. Lol that is so funny...good one SG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Dee. I am glad you found this post so funny.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaaaaa....Will Trump be furious?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Sandhya. Yes, he will be.

      Delete
  3. i posted a comment too in afternoon???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Ankita. I have no idea what happened.

      Delete
  4. Some people here also think that every brand is an American brand! The US brands are so popular :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Rajesh. Airheads there too?

      Delete
  5. She is just being politically correct in Trumpistan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Pradeep. I think you are right.

      Delete
  6. Haha..good One... look at the earnest with which she said it. T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trump will financially aid that rental concern for 'Be American,use American' policy,won't he?.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha too funny. Poor woman she was talking about the assembly of the vehicle I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Convenience once against wins over knowledge.

    For many years I thought that Hindustan Unilever was an Indian company. We live and learn!

    ReplyDelete