Kids ask some of the cutest, toughest, and silliest questions that adults don’t have answer or unable to give a satisfactory answer. Here are some:
1. Where did I come from?
2. Why Do You and Mommy Fight?
3. What is God?
4. How Much Money Do We Have?
5. Why Do People Die?
6. Why are we moving?
7. Why wasn’t I invited to that party?
8. What is Heaven?
9. How does a man get inside a TV?
10. Can I marry mommy when I grow up?
11. If I am not tired, why should I go to sleep?
12. Will a shot hurt?
13. How do thunder and lightning work?
14. Is this a boy chicken or a girl chicken?
15. Why do we eat animals?
16. Why do I have to go to school?
17. Can I get a cell phone?
18. Who will take care of me if you die?
19. Why can’t I stay home alone?
20. Why do I have to say thank you?
If you know or heard of a “cute” or “tough” or “silly” question from a kid, please let me know. Thanks.
And, finally a cute question from a grown-up kid:
When a doctor doctors a doctor, does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as the doctor being doctored wants to be doctored or does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as he wants to doctor?
Answer: That’s a good question. (Translation: I don’t know the answer.)