I am honored to receive Versatile Blogger Award from Sindhu. Thank you Sindhu. I appreciate it.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers who you think deserve it.
4. Contact the people you've nominated.
Here are 7 things about myself. I did not come up with these 7 things. I asked my wife, son, and daughter to list 7 things about me. I am reproducing here whatever they gave me without editing. But on a few items, I have added my own notes.
1. Highly Intelligent and full of confidence which borders on cocky/arrogance.
2. Excellent parallel parker of cars. Career should have been that of a valet! He missed his calling. (SG’s personal note: Parallel parking is one of the most challenging part of driving and parking a car. Parallel parking means you must sandwich your car between 2 other cars at the curb. Many people make a few attempts back and forth. I parallel park smoothly at my very first attempt always, so far. Knock on the wood.)
3. Horrible at drawing. Will never be mistaken for an artist. (SG’s personal note: Ankita is going to LOL.)
4. Never volunteer to help anyone do anything, but if someone asks for help, will help them to his full ability.
5. One day, after many years of smoking cigarettes, he decided to quit and have not smoked since that day. (SG’s personal note: I still remember that day. February 24, 2006.)
6. He chose his college based on the fact that it was co-ed and on the beach.
7. Highly kept secret within the family. Excellent gourmet chef. (SG’s personal note: I cook as a hobby for relaxing and not for cooking per se. My guru is my wife.)
I am not nominating any individual because all the blogs I read regularly deserve Versatile Blogger Award.