Saturday, December 5, 2009

Disneyland Video/Music Clips

When we visited Disneyland, I took 8 small video clips of Disney Parade at 5:30 PM and the Fantasyland and It's a Small World. I am not a technically savvy person. My technical advisor (Insignia) has her hands full. Therefore, I did not want to bother her. The entire time for these 8 clips is less than 15 minutes. I tried several methods to upload here. First I tried to individually upload all 8 clips. The Blogspot will not accept it. Then I made a movie of these 8 clips in Picasa. I tried to upload that movie. It was in upload status for more than 12 hours. Then I gave up.

I wanted to share these 8 clips with you all. I finally decided to make a web album of these 8 video clips and share this with you.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rajang716/DisneyVideoClips#

Hope you all like this. Keep your volume up so you can enjoy the music.

I will keep this web album "live" for another 30 days in case some one wants to copy these clippings.


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! and it brought back so many memories, even my H also wanted to record their usual parade also and did so:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so u're back... now let me go n see the clip n the other post

    So long

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Antarman. I am glad you and your husband enjoyed the parade and the music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments PNA. Looking forward to read your views,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments Insignia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe you took the pains to share your videos with us! I'm sleepy now.. I'm looking fwd to beginning my morning with your awesome videos. Yes I'm sure they would be great! Gnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments lostworld. Waiting for your comments after you view these videos in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowow!! wanna visit that place somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey SG,

    loved all the clips...I even read your post on Disneyland...very nice...:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comments HaRy. I am sure you will visit Disneyland soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comments Neha. Hope you had a nice and wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Day i am fresh to this. I hit upon this forum I find It exceedingly accommodating & its helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute & aid other people like its helped me.

    Thanks, Catch You Around

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy i'm new to this, I came upon this message board I find It vastly useful and it's helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & support other people like its helped me.

    Cheers, See Ya Later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings i'm fresh here, I stumbled upon this board I have found It amply accessible & it's helped me a lot. I should be able to contribute & support other people like it has helped me.

    Thanks Everyone, See You Later.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi i'm new to this, I came upon this message board I find It very accessible and it's helped me out alot. I hope to contribute and support other people like its helped me.

    Thank You, See You Later

    ReplyDelete